INGREDIENTS (per baking sheet):
Approx. ½ bunch kale leaves
½ tbsp. EVOO or coconut oil
¾ tsp chili powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 ½ tbsp. nutritional yeast
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Remove kale stems and roughly tear leaves into large pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry.
3. Evenly coat leaves with oil and then sprinkle with seasonings, tossing to combine.
4. Spread kale evenly on prepared sheet in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for another 12-15 minutes until the kale begins to firm up.
6. Cool the kale on the sheet for 3 minutes.
7. Enjoy immediately as they lose their crispiness with time.
*Adjust your seasonings or make it simple with just salt and pepper.
*Freeze leftover stems to use in smoothies.